Terms and conditions for events run by the Rampton '77 Committee
Tickets are sold by Rampton '77 Committee subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.Tickets are sold on behalf of Rampton '77 Committee for itself or as agent for other promoters.
2.Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the event in which case refund of ticket price will be made in full (excluding any TicketSource booking fee).
3. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any venue if it reasonably considers such a refusal to be necessary for the safety and convenience of other customers or for the proper running of venues and events.
4. Latecomers will be admitted at the discretion of door management staff.
5. Smoking is not permitted in any part of any venue or grounds where '77 Committee events are run.
6. Every effort is made to present shows at suitable sound levels, however levels may vary according to requirements, over which the Promoter has no control. Refunds will not be given on a matter of personal taste or noise levels experienced.
7.The Promoter may present a range of seated and standing events and cannot always guarantee uninterrupted views as the setup may vary and some people may stand around you.
8. Internet ticket sales are subject to booking fees and transaction charges which are levied to cover the cost of third party web/financial service providers and as such cannot be refunded unless otherwise stated.
9. By purchasing and/or using a ticket you consent for yourself and for any person using a ticket purchased by you to being photographed, filmed or recorded as an audience member when official photography, filming or audio recording is taking place. If you have difficulties with this please contact the Box Office on 01954 204237 before purchasing tickets. Please note that all other unauthorised filming or audio recording is not permitted and the Promoter reserves the right to confiscate equipment used/material gained in this way and/or remove offending individuals from the show.
10. Tickets sold or offered for sale by any person or persons other than Rampton '77 Committee, the Promoter or their authorised agents will not be honoured.
11. Rampton '77 Committee means Rampton '77 Committee. The Promoter means Rampton '77 Committee or the promoter of the event for which the ticket is sold, in which case Rampton '77 Committee acts as agent of that promoter. As a non-profit making organisation, any surplus made through the programme is reinvested in improvement of social cohesion and support, particularly with regard to children and senior members of this small community.