Terms and conditions for events run by
Rampton Village Hall Management Committee
Tickets are sold by Rampton Village Hall Management Committee subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.Tickets are sold on behalf of Rampton Village Hall Management Committee for itself or as agent for other promoters.
2.Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance in which case refund of ticket price will be made in full.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to any venue if it reasonably considers such a refusal to be necessary for the safety and convenience of other customers or for the proper running of venues and events.
4. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break or interval in the performance.
5. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the venue.
6. Every effort is made to present shows at suitable sound levels, however levels may vary according to artists' requirements, over which the Promoter has no control. Refunds will not be given on a matter of personal taste or noise levels experienced.
7.The Promoter presents a range of seated and standing events and cannot always guarantee uninterrupted views as the stage setup, as determined by the artist, may vary and some people may stand around you.
8. Some performers may have a support artist before the main act and the Promoter may not know this in advance.
9. Some artists may use strong language. The Promoter has no control over this.
10. Internet ticket sales are subject to booking fees and transaction charges which are levied to cover the cost of third party web/financial service providers and as such cannot be refunded.
11. By purchasing and/or using a ticket you consent for yourself and for any person using a ticket purchased by you to being photographed, filmed or recorded as an audience member when official photography, filming or audio recording is taking place. If you have difficulties with this please contact the Box Office on 01954 204237 before purchasing tickets. Please note that all other unauthorised filming or audio recording is not permitted and the Promoter reserves the right to confiscate equipment used/material gained in this way and/or remove offending individuals from the show.
12. Tickets sold or offered for sale by any person or persons other than Rampton Village Hall Management Committee, the Promoter or their authorised agents will not be honoured.
13. Please note some shows may contain flashing lights or smoke effects. The Promoter cannot always provide specific warnings of these in advance to customers.
14. Rampton Village Hall Management Committee means Rampton Village Hall (Registered charity no 802398). The Promoter means Rampton Village Hall Management Committee or the promoter of the event for which the ticket is sold, in which case Rampton Village Hall Management Committee acts as agent of that promoter. As a non-profit making charitable organisation, any surplus made through the programme is reinvested in improvement and running costs of this community hall.