How to book Rampton Village Hall

Follow our five simple steps for a successful booking:

  1. Check that our facilities meet your needs
  2. Check that your booking date is available via our calendar
  3. Read the documentsTerms and Conditions of HireHire ChargesHints and Tips for Hirers , and our notes below regarding Rubbish and Recycling, Cleaning Up, and Insurance
  4. Before you make a provisional booking please check the following:

         *   Please book adequate time prior to your event for setting up and afterwards for clearing away

        *    If you wish to sell alcohol at your event please click here to see the options available

        *    Is your event for family and close friends? If not, it is classified as a "public event". Please check with the Lettings Officer as some events e.g. public discos and commercial sales are not permitted

        *    You must be 21 years of age or older and be present throughout the hire period.

        *    All bookings are subject to our conditions of hire. Click here for further details

     5. Make your provisional booking online via our calendar or email our Lettings Officer on [email protected].

We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your provisional booking and to request payment. Please ensure that you check your junk/spam folder for our reply.

If you have any queries, please contact the Lettings Officer via our Contact Form, or email [email protected]

Example image

Rubbish and Recycling

All rubbish must be removed from the premises at the end of the event. Please recycle as much of your rubbish as possible.

Example image

Cleaning Up

We endeavour to ensure that the Hall is clean and tidy for your event. Please ensure that you leave the Hall as you expect to find it. Cleaning items can be found in the foyer cupboard.

Example image


Rampton Village Hall holds public liability insurance which covers you against fault on our part. It is wise to have your own insurance in the event of claims against you.

Example image

Performing Rights Society Licence

Rampton Village Hall holds a PRS Licence which allows you to play copyright material in the Village Hall. The Management Committee pays an annual fee for this licence, but we do not make any additional charge.

Example image

Sale of Alcohol

If you wish to sell alcohol at your event then a Temporary Events Notice (TENs) will be required. Please read our advice on the Sale of Alcohol in Rampton Village Hall. It is essential to consult our Lettings Officer before applying for a TEN.

Example image

Premises Licence

No. SCDCPL0307

This licence is granted by South Cambridgeshire District Coucil and licences the Hall for the following activities:

* Plays
* Films
* Indoor Sporting Events
* Live Music
* Recorded Music
* Performances of Dance
* Other Entertainment Activities
* Making Music
* Dancing